Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Rock Creek, BC

Current Conditions

C49°F

Wind:
SSE 14 km/h
SSE 9 mph
More details
Temperature:
9.3°C
48.7° F
Pressure:
101.0 kPa
29.8 inches
Dew point:
3.2°C
37.8°F
Humidity:
66%
Date:
10:00 AM PDT Friday 18 October 2019
Observed at:
Osoyoos

ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM MDT Friday 18 October 2019

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM MDT Friday 18 October 2019

Chance of showers
Tonight
C43°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Snow level 1400 metres. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Sat, 19 Oct
11°C52°F
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1300 metres. High 11. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain
Sun, 20 Oct
C48°F
Periods of rain. High 9.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low plus 5.
Rain
Mon, 21 Oct
C45°F
Rain. High 7.
Night:  Rain. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Tue, 22 Oct
13°C55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 23 Oct
12°C54°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 24 Oct
11°C52°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
Normals:
Max 12°C.54°F. Min C.32°F.
Sunrise:
7:21 PDT
Sunset:
18:02 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
15.7 °C60.3 °F
Min:
10.0 °C50.0 °F

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: