Alerts for: Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte
9:33 PM CST Friday 29 May 2015
Frost Advisory in effect for:
- R.M. of Abernethy including Balcarres and Abernethy
- R.M. of Bratt's Lake including Wilcox Corinne and Estlin
- R.M. of Cupar including Southey Cupar and Markinch
- R.M. of Edenwold including Balgonie and Piapot Res.
- R.M. of Francis including Vibank Sedley and Odessa
- R.M. of Indian Head including Indian Head and Sintaluta
- R.M. of Lajord including Lajord Kronau and Riceton
- R.M. of Lipton including Lipton and Dysart
- R.M. of Longlaketon including Earl Grey and Silton
- R.M. of Lumsden including Lumsden Regina Beach and Craven
- R.M. of McKillop including Strasbourg and Rowans Ravine Prov. Park
- R.M. of Montmartre including Assiniboine Res.
- R.M. of North Qu'Appelle including Fort Qu'Appelle
- R.M. of Sherwood including Grand Coulee
- R.M. of South Qu'Appelle including Qu'Appelle and Edgeley
- R.M. of Tullymet including Peepeekisis Res.
Clear skies combined with a cool airmass will cause temperatures to fall below the freezing mark tonight.
Take preventative measures to protect frost-sensitive plants and trees.
Weather Advisories for Frost are issued when temperatures are expected to reach the freezing mark during the growing season, leading to potential damage and destruction to plants and crops.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please monitor local media or Weatheradio. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports to #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: