Alerts for: The Battlefords - Unity - Maidstone - St. Walburg
3:20 PM CST Tuesday 25 October 2016
Fog advisory in effect for:
- R.M. of Battle River including Sweet Grass Res. and Delmas
- R.M. of Britannia including Hillmond
- R.M. of Buffalo including Wilkie and Phippen
- R.M. of Cut Knife including Cut Knife
- R.M. of Douglas including Speers Richard and Alticane
- R.M. of Eldon including Maidstone and Waseca
- R.M. of Frenchman Butte including St. Walburg
- R.M. of Glenside north of Biggar
- R.M. of Hillsdale including Neilburg and Baldwinton
- R.M. of Manitou Lake including Marsden
- R.M. of Mayfield including Maymont Denholm and Fielding
- R.M. of Medstead including Medstead Belbutte and Birch Lake
- R.M. of Meota including Meota and The Battlefords Prov. Park
- R.M. of Mervin including Turtleford Mervin and Spruce Lake
- R.M. of North Battleford northwest of The Battlefords
- R.M. of Parkdale including Glaslyn and Fairholme
- R.M. of Paynton including Paynton
- R.M. of Round Hill including Rabbit Lake and Whitkow
- R.M. of Round Valley including Unity
- R.M. of Senlac including Senlac
- R.M. of Turtle River including Edam and Vawn
- R.M. of Wilton including Lashburn Marshall and Lone Rock
- The Battlefords
Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occurring.
Fog redeveloping tonight.
Dense fog has generally lifted this afternoon over west-central Saskatchewan but ample moisture remains in the area. Fog will redevelop this evening giving poor visibilities at times into the night. The fog will dissipate Wednesday morning as winds turn westerly over the area.
Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility in some locations.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports to #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: