Alerts for: Humboldt - Wynyard - Wadena - Lanigan - Foam Lake
9:22 PM CST Friday 19 December 2014
Fog Advisory in effect for:
- R.M. of Big Quill including Wynyard Dafoe and Kandahar
- R.M. of Elfros including Elfros Leslie and Mozart
- R.M. of Emerald including Wishart and Bankend
- R.M. of Foam Lake including Foam Lake and Fishing Lake Res.
- R.M. of Humboldt including Humboldt Carmel and Fulda
- R.M. of Ituna Bon Accord including Ituna and Hubbard
- R.M. of Kellross including Kelliher and Lestock
- R.M. of Kelvington including Yellowquill Res.
- R.M. of Kutawa including Raymore Punnichy and Poorman Res.
- R.M. of Lakeside including Watson and Quill Lake
- R.M. of Lakeview including Wadena and Clair
- R.M. of Last Mountain Valley including Govan and Duval
- R.M. of Leroy including Leroy
- R.M. of Mount Hope including Semans
- R.M. of Ponass Lake including Rose Valley Fosston and Nora
- R.M. of Prairie Rose including Jansen and Esk
- R.M. of Sasman including Margo Kylemore and Nut Mountain
- R.M. of Spalding including Spalding
- R.M. of St Peter including Muenster and Lake Lenore
- R.M. of Touchwood including Serath and Touchwood Hills Prov. Park
- R.M. of Usborne including Lanigan Drake and Guernsey
- R.M. of Wolverine including Burr
- R.M. of Wreford including Nokomis and Venn
Near zero visiblity in fog is expected or occurring.
Extensive fog with poor visibilities is expected to continue tonight.
Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. If travelling, be prepared for areas of near zero visibility.
Weather Advisories for fog are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please continue to monitor your local media or Weatheradio for further updates. If you would like to report severe weather, you can call 1-800-239-0484 or send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports to #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: