Alerts for: Moosomin - Grenfell - Kipling - Wawota
4:39 AM CST Monday 30 May 2016
Special weather statement in effect for:
- R.M. of Chester including Windthorst Glenavon and Peebles
- R.M. of Elcapo including Broadview and Cowessess Res.
- R.M. of Golden West including Ocean Man Res. and Handsworth
- R.M. of Hazelwood south of Kipling
- R.M. of Kingsley including Kipling
- R.M. of Martin including Wapella and Red Jacket
- R.M. of Maryfield including Maryfield and Fairlight
- R.M. of Moosomin including Moosomin Welwyn and Fleming
- R.M. of Rocanville including Rocanville
- R.M. of Silverwood south of Whitewood
- R.M. of Walpole including Kelso
- R.M. of Wawken including Wawota Kennedy and Kenosee Lake
- R.M. of Willowdale including Whitewood and Ochapowace Res.
- R.M. of Wolseley including Wolseley and Summerberry
Significant rainfall tonight and Tuesday.
A developing low pressure system in the Dakotas will stall near the international border this evening bringing significant rain tonight and Tuesday for parts of southeastern Saskatchewan and southern Manitoba. General rainfall totals of 30 to 50 mm are expected before the system moves off early Wednesday. However, there is the potential for higher amounts as the intensity and track of this system becomes clearer over the course of the day. In addition, scattered thunderstorms accompanying this system may also produce locally higher rainfall amounts.
Environment Canada continues to monitor the situation closely and additional statements or warnings may be issued as needed.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports to #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: