Alerts for: Arborg - Hecla - Fisher River - Gypsumville - Ashern
3:26 PM CDT Thursday 30 March 2017
Fog advisory in effect for:
- Jackhead Res.
- Moose Creek Prov. Forest Pine Dock and Matheson Island
- Mun. of Bifrost-Riverton incl. Arborg Hnausa and Hecla
- Peguis Res. and Fisher River Res.
- R.M. of Fisher incl. Poplarfield
- R.M. of Grahamdale incl. Gypsumville Moosehorn and Camper
- R.M. of West Interlake incl. Eriksdale and Ashern
Dense fog continues in areas around the Manitoba Lakes this afternoon. While this fog may lift early this evening, unusually mild and humid air over the province means that extensive fog will reform this evening. This fog will spread throughout much of southern Manitoba tonight. Visibilities will be near zero at times.
This fog will generally lift Friday morning but could persist into the afternoon over areas with deep snow on the ground.
Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility in some locations. If travelling, be prepared for areas of near-zero visibility.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports using #MBStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: