Alerts for: Dauphin - Roblin - Winnipegosis
4:32 AM CDT Saturday 23 August 2014
Rainfall warning in effect for:
- R.M. of Dauphin including Sifton and Valley River
- R.M. of Ethelbert including Ethelbert and Garland
- R.M. of Gilbert Plains including Gilbert Plains and Ashville
- R.M. of Grandview including Valley River Res.
- R.M. of Hillsburg including Shortdale Bield and Merridale
- R.M. of Mossey River including Winnipegosis and Fork River
- R.M. of Ochre River including Ochre River and Mackinak
- R.M. of Shell River including Roblin Markaroff and Boggy Creek
- R.M. of Shellmouth-Boulton including Asessippi Prov. Park
a low pressure system developing over the U.S. great plains will track northwards today and spread a large area of rain into
southern Manitoba this evening. Rain will taper off over southern areas on Sunday but persist over western Manitoba and the northern Interlake areas. The heaviest rainfall is expected to fall over the Parklands and western Westman areas where total rainfall amounts of 50 to 75 mm are possible before tapering off to showers on Monday.
Heavy downpours can cause flash floods and water pooling on roads. Localized flooding in low-lying areas is possible.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please continue to monitor your local media or Weatheradio for further updates. If you would like to report severe weather, you can call 1-800-239-0484 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports to #MBStorm.
- Date modified: