Alerts for: Slave Lake
4:44 AM MST Thursday 18 December 2014
Fog Advisory in effect for:
- Athabasca Co. near Wandering River
- M.D. of Big Lakes near Driftpile Faust and Kinuso
- M.D. of Big Lakes near Enilda and Joussard
- M.D. of Big Lakes near Hilliard's Bay Prov. Park and Big Point
- M.D. of Lesser Slave River near Marten Beach
- M.D. of Lesser Slave River near Slave Lake and Saulteaux
- M.D. of Lesser Slave River near Smith and Fawcett Lake
- M.D. of Opportunity near Calling and Rock Island Lakes
Near zero visiblity in fog is expected or occurring.
A band of thick fog that developed overnight throughout portions of central portions of Alberta will persist until mid morning. Many locations are reporting low visibilities at this time. As temperatures are well below freezing, this fog may result in locally slippery conditions.
Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. If travelling, be prepared for areas of near zero visibility.
Weather Advisories for fog are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please continue to monitor your local media or Weatheradio for further updates. If you would like to report severe weather, you can call 1-800-239-0484 or send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports to #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: