Alerts for: Slave Lake
10:12 AM MST Saturday 22 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect for:
- Athabasca Co. near Wandering River
- M.D. of Big Lakes near Driftpile Faust and Kinuso
- M.D. of Big Lakes near Enilda and Joussard
- M.D. of Big Lakes near Hilliard's Bay Prov. Park and Big Point
- M.D. of Lesser Slave River near Marten Beach
- M.D. of Lesser Slave River near Slave Lake and Saulteaux
- M.D. of Lesser Slave River near Smith and Fawcett Lake
- M.D. of Opportunity near Calling and Rock Island Lakes
Snowfall, with total amounts of 10 to 15 cm is expected.
A low pressure system over south Central Alberta this morning will track quickly southeastwards into Saskatchewan by evening. Snowfall amounts of 5 to 10 centimetres are generally forecast however a few areas along a line from Peace River to lloydminster will see pockets of up to 15 centimetres.
Snowfall Warnings are issued when snowfall amounts of 10 centimetres are expected in 12 hours.
Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions. Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.
Snowfall Warnings are issued when significant snowfall is expected.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please continue to monitor your local media or Weatheradio for further updates. If you would like to report severe weather, you can call 1-800-239-0484 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports to #ABStorm.
- Date modified: