Alerts for: Peace River - Fairview - High Prairie - Manning
3:03 PM MDT Thursday 28 May 2015
Frost Advisory in effect for:
- Birch Hills Co. near Eaglesham and Hwy 740
- Birch Hills Co. near Wanham and Peoria
- Clear Hills Co. near Chinchaga Wildland Prov. Park
- Clear Hills Co. near Cleardale Worsley and Cherry Point
- Clear Hills Co. near Hines Creek and Eureka River
- Co. of Northern Lights near Dixonville and Cardinal Lake
- Co. of Northern Lights near Manning and Notikewin Prov. Park
- M.D. of Big Lakes near High Prairie and Winagami Lake
- M.D. of Fairview including Fairview Whitelaw and Dunvegan
- M.D. of Peace including Grimshaw and Berwyn
- M.D. of Smoky River including Falher McLennan and Guy
- M.D. of Spirit River including Spirit River and Rycroft
- Nrn Sunrise Co. near Keppler Creek
- Nrn Sunrise Co. near Peace River Nampa and Three Creeks
- Saddle Hills Co. near Bay Tree and Silver Valley
- Saddle Hills Co. near Moonshine Lake Prov. Park
- Saddle Hills Co. near Woking
Frost may damage some crops in frost-prone areas.
Frost is likely tonight under the influence of a high pressure area.
Take preventative measures to protect frost-sensitive plants and trees.
Weather Advisories for Frost are issued when temperatures are expected to reach the freezing mark during the growing season, leading to potential damage and destruction to plants and crops.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please monitor local media or Weatheradio. To report severe weather, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports to #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: