Alerts for: Peace River - Fairview - High Prairie - Manning
3:37 PM MST Saturday 18 November 2017
Snowfall warning in effect for:
- Birch Hills Co. near Eaglesham and Hwy 740
- Birch Hills Co. near Wanham and Peoria
- Clear Hills Co. near Chinchaga Wildland Prov. Park
- Clear Hills Co. near Cleardale Worsley and Cherry Point
- Clear Hills Co. near Hines Creek and Eureka River
- Co. of Northern Lights near Dixonville and Cardinal Lake
- Co. of Northern Lights near Manning and Notikewin Prov. Park
- M.D. of Big Lakes near High Prairie and Winagami Lake
- M.D. of Fairview including Fairview Whitelaw and Dunvegan
- M.D. of Peace including Grimshaw and Berwyn
- M.D. of Smoky River including Falher McLennan and Guy
- M.D. of Spirit River including Spirit River and Rycroft
- Nrn Sunrise Co. near Keppler Creek
- Nrn Sunrise Co. near Peace River Nampa and Three Creeks
- Saddle Hills Co. near Bay Tree and Silver Valley
- Saddle Hills Co. near Moonshine Lake Prov. Park
- Saddle Hills Co. near Woking
Snowfall, with total amounts of 10 to 15 cm is expected.
10 to 15 cm of snow is expected to fall over northern Alberta tonight as a low pressure system moves into the region. Snow is expected to taper off as the low tracks into northern Saskatchewan by Sunday night.
Rapidly accumulating snow could make travel difficult over some locations. Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to accumulating snow.
Snowfall warnings are issued when significant snowfall is expected.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: