Alerts for: Crowsnest Pass - Pincher Creek - Waterton Lakes Nat. Park
7:24 PM MDT Saturday 21 October 2017
Wind warning in effect for:
- M.D. of Pincher Creek near Beauvais Lake Prov. Park
- M.D. of Pincher Creek near Cowley Burmis and Maycroft
- M.D. of Pincher Creek near Pincher Creek and Twin Butte
- M.D. of Ranchland
- Municipality of Crowsnest Pass including Coleman and Frank
- Piikani Reserve
- Waterton Lakes Nat. Park and Blood Res. 148A
Strong winds that may cause damage are expected or occurring.
Strong westerly winds with gusts between 90 and 120 km/h will develop tonight and spread eastwards Sunday. Winds will diminish Sunday night.
Damage to buildings, such as to roof shingles and windows, may occur. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions due to high winds.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: