Alerts for: Cardston - Fort Macleod - Magrath
11:20 PM CST Friday 05 February 2016
Wind warning in effect for:
- Blood Res. 148 including Stand Off
- Cardston Co. near Cardston and Carway
- Cardston Co. near Del Bonita and Kimball
- Cardston Co. near Hill Spring and Glenwood
- Cardston Co. near Magrath and Woolford Prov. Park
- Cardston Co. near Mountain View and Beazer
- M.D. of Willow Creek near Fort Macleod
- M.D. of Willow Creek near Granum and Peigan Timber Limit
Strong westerly winds with gusts up to 100 km/h are occurring in southern Alberta tonight. Winds are expected to diminish somewhat Saturday morning, however, westerly winds will remain strong through the day.
Damage to buildings, such as to roof shingles and windows, may occur. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions due to high winds.
Wind warnings are issued when there is a significant risk of damaging winds.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports to #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: