Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 November 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots near midnight and to northeast 20 to 30 early Sunday morning. Wind becoming west 25 to 35 Sunday evening except west 45 near the mouth of the Saguenay River.
Snow beginning after midnight with a risk of freezing rain changing to rain near noon Sunday. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 2. High Sunday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 November 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 November 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 989 mb located southwest
of the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 975 mb located over the Gaspe Peninsula.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: