Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 May 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 overnight. Wind diminishing to light Saturday morning.
A few showers beginning early this morning and ending near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1014 mb located south of Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: