Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 December 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 near noon Sunday then becoming light Sunday evening.
Chance of flurries late this afternoon and this evening.
Risk of freezing spray tonight and Sunday.
Temperatures near minus 9.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 10 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5035N 5920W to 5115N 5750W
to 5105N 5720W to 5040N 5730W to Newfoundland near 5035N 5725W. Sea
ice north and east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4830N 6415W to 4645N
6435W to New Brunswick near 4610N 6355W. Sea ice north and east of
the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Saguenay River.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: