Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light this morning then becoming northwest 10 to 15 near midnight with gusts to 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind diminishing to light near noon Tuesday.
Light snow beginning this evening and ending overnight.
Temperatures near minus 4 tonight and Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building low 1011 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1010 mb located near the
Gulf of Maine.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank - eastern half
- Browns Bank - western half
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: