Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 July 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots early this evening then becoming light after midnight.
A few showers ending Tuesday evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 July 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over southern James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 998 mb located over southeastern
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from the low to Matane.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: