Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight and to light late overnight. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 20 early Tuesday morning.
Low tonight minus 3. High Tuesday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 April 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4615N 6000W to 4700N 6010W
to 4830N 6215W to 4910N 6110W to Newfoundland near 4825N 5915W. Sea
ice northwest of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 992 mb located over
northern Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Tadoussac.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: