Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 30 November 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind north 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late this morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this afternoon then becoming west 20 after midnight. Wind diminishing to west 15 overnight and to light Tuesday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Periods of light snow beginning early this afternoon and ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 9 rising to plus 1 Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 30 November 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from the Great Lakes to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Labrador Sea.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from James Bay to Saguenay
River then to Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: