Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 this afternoon and to light near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 near noon Friday.
Rain beginning Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 11:28 AM EDT 17 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located over Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1001 mb located north of Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - northern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southern half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: