Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 overnight and to northeast 20 to 30 Tuesday afternoon.
Snow beginning Tuesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 23 January 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4655N 6045W to 4610N 6150W
to 4750N 6055W to 4720N 6330W to 4905N 6340W to 4840N 6150W to 5015N
5800W to 4830N 5925W to Newfoundland near 4805N 5905W. Sea ice north
and west of the ice edge.
3 tenths of grey ice except 7 tenths of grey ice including 2 tenths
of grey-white ice along parts of the southern shore.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary high 1030 mb located west
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 989 mb located near Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 987 mb located near Cape Cod.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: