Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 June 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon Saturday.
Showers and fog patches beginning early this evening and ending Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 June 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today warm front located on a line east-west
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing warm front located from
Sept-Îles to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located from Labrador
to Cape Breton Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: