Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 October 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 10 to 20 near midnight then becoming light early Saturday afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 October 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 987 mb located near Labrador Coast.
By 6:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low 984 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: