Issued 03:00 AM NDT 24 July 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots increasing to west 25 near noon with gusts to 35 along the coast. Wind diminishing to west 15 this evening and to light overnight. Wind light Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 23 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4600N 5345W to 4600N 5215W to 4745N 4445W to 5130N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 24 July 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. NDT today low 990 mb located over southern Labrador
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing low 998 mb located east of
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Maritimes.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located from the Gulf of St. Lawrence
to the Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today low 1006 mb located southeast of Sable
By 3:30 p.m. NDT today departing low 1008 mb located east of the
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: