Issued 10:00 AM NDT 24 July 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light late overnight.
Fog. Visibility near zero in fog.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 24 July 2016
Today Tonight and Monday Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:00 AM NDT 24 July 2016
Tuesday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind east 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 July 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4645N 5304W to 4600N 4730W to 4615N 4500W to 4715N 4445W to 4845N
4445W to 5300N 4715W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6023W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5804W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 24 July 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low 1000 mb located over
southern Labrador Sea.
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today trough located from Belle Isle Bank to
Gulf - Port au Port.
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Monday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Avalon Peninsula.
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: