Issued 08:00 PM NDT 23 July 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots with gusts to 30 along the coast late this evening and gusts to 30 along the coast Monday.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 23 July 2017
Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 23 July 2017
Tuesday Wind west 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 in the morning.
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 23 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4600N 5345W to 4600N 5215W to 4745N 4445W to 5130N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 23 July 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight low 988 mb located over southern Labrador
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Monday low 998 mb located east of Labrador Sea.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Maritimes.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight low 1006 mb located southeast of Sable
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Monday departing low 1008 mb located east of the
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: