Issued 10:00 AM NDT 25 July 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots this afternoon then becoming variable 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Rain ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4545N 5345W to 4545N 5200W to 4715N 4545W to 5145N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 25 July 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the southeastern Grand Banks.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday departing ridge located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today low 1010 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT today low 1010 mb located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight building ridge located over the Gulf of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: