Issued 08:00 PM NDT 26 July 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Thursday morning.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 26 July 2017
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 26 July 2017
Friday Wind south 15 knots.
Saturday Wind south 15 knots.
Sunday Wind southeast 25 knots diminishing to northwest 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4651N 5400W to 4545N 5400W to 4530N 5145W to 4715N 4530W to 4900N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 26 July 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located from Nova Scotia to the
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Thursday ridge located on a line east-west over
the southern Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over Labrador Coast.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Thursday quasi-stationary trough located over
Belle Isle Bank.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: