Issued 08:00 PM NDT 27 July 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind south 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 27 July 2015
Tonight and Tuesday Seas 1 metre.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 27 July 2015
Wednesday Wind south 15 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind southeast 15 knots backing to east 20.
Friday Wind north 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5330W to 4230N 4930W to 4230N 4800W to 4600N 4200W to 4845N
4200W to 6000N 5715W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5013N 6015W to Newfoundland near 4906N 5821W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 27 July 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight low 1008 mb located near Ungava Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday low 1010 mb located over western Labrador.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southeastern half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: