Issued 08:00 PM NDT 24 April 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind east 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Saturday morning.
Periods of rain and fog patches.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 24 April 2015
Tonight and Saturday Seas 1 to 2 metres building to 2 to 3 late overnight then subsiding to 1 to 2 Saturday afternoon.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 24 April 2015
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 25 in the morning.
Monday Wind northeast 25 knots.
Tuesday Wind northeast 25 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 24 April 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday Bergy water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 April 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 4800N 5300W to 4430N 4900W to 4540N 4615W to
5525N 5330W to 5700N 5700W to 5800N 5730W then northward. Sea ice
north and west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 April 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5331W to 4430N 4900W to 4415N 4600W to 4630N 3730W to 4730N
3700W to 5045N 3900W to 6000N 5500W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5107N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5028N 5728W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 24 April 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to Laurentian Fan.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Saturday weakening trough located from Newfoundland
to the Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: