Issued 08:00 PM ADT 23 July 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southeast 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 23 July 2017
Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 Monday morning.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 23 July 2017
Tuesday Wind easterly 15 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 25 in the morning.
Wednesday Wind northeast 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15.
Thursday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 23 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4600N 5345W to 4600N 5215W to 4745N 4445W to 5130N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 July 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary low 988 mb located over
southern Labrador Sea.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Maritimes.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching low 1006 mb located south of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: