Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 08:21 PM EDT 28 June 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind westerly 15 to 25 Thursday.
A few showers ending near midnight. Chance of showers Thursday afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 10:19 PM EDT 28 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 June 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line east-west over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 998 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located north of Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: