Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 May 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southeasterly 10 to 15 knots near midnight then veering to southwest 10 to 15 late Tuesday morning.
Periods of rain beginning near midnight and ending Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5100N 5845W to Newfoundland near
5020N 5730W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 May 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: