Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 10:10 AM EST 07 December 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots early this evening and to southwest 15 to 25 after midnight.
Periods of snow beginning this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 1 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 December 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located northwest of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low located over northern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: