Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 September 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming westerly 10 to 15 knots this evening then becoming light Wednesday morning.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and tonight. Fog patches Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 September 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today weakening trough located from Lake Saint-Jean
to Lake Erie.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday dissipating trough located from Anticosti
Island to Cornwall.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: