Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 29 November 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15 near midnight then backing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon Monday. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Monday evening.
Chance of flurries Monday afternoon and evening.
Risk of freezing spray tonight. Risk of freezing spray Monday late in the day.
Low tonight minus 10. High Monday minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 29 November 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from Nova Scotia to Cornwall.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: