Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 07:25 PM EDT 27 April 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind easterly 15 to 25 knots increasing to north 25 to 35 early Tuesday morning.
A few showers ending early Tuesday morning. A few showers beginning early Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 April 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4605N 5820W
to 4725N 5800W to Newfoundland near 4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and
west of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 7:25 PM EDT 27 April 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 April 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 994 mb located over Nova Scotia.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing low 994 mb located southeast
of Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying low located east of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: