Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 May 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots today tonight and Wednesday.
Periods of rain. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5100N 5845W to Newfoundland near
5020N 5730W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 997 mb located south of Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 989 mb located southwest of Lake
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: