Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 10:39 PM EDT 30 September 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 late overnight.
Fog banks dissipating early Saturday morning.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 30 September 2016
Tonight and Saturday Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less early Saturday morning.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 30 September 2016
Sunday Wind west 10 to 20 knots.
Monday Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind west 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 September 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 1013 mb located south
of the Great Lakes.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high 1034 mb located near
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - western half
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: