Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 September 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to easterly 15 to 20 Monday morning.
Showers ending this morning. Chance of showers Monday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 September 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located north of Lake Saint-Jean.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Monday dissipating low 1015 mb located near Cape
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located southwest of Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1002 mb located over central Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: