Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 09:18 PM EDT 31 May 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind north 10 to 20 knots becoming light after midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 31 May 2016
Tonight and Wednesday Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 early this evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 31 May 2016
Thursday Wind light increasing to east 15 to 20 knots in the morning.
Friday Wind east 15 to 20 knots veering to south 10 to 20.
Saturday Wind east 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 31 May 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Gaspé.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - southwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: