Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 December 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 early Wednesday morning then becoming light near noon Wednesday.
A few flurries ending early this evening.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 December 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located from Lake Saint-Jean
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: