Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 October 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Sunday evening.
Fog banks dissipating this morning. Mist overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 October 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 1013 mb located over
the Great Lakes.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating high 1034 mb located near
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Sunday building low 1017 mb located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 1010 mb located over Labrador.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: