Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 May 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots backing to northerly 15 after midnight then becoming easterly 10 to 20 near noon Sunday.
A few showers beginning this evening and ending Sunday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 May 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near
5000N 5745W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 May 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 999 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1005 mb located south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: