Issued 10:00 AM ADT 28 August 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind westerly 15 knots.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 28 August 2015
Sunday Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots in the afternoon.
Monday Wind westerly 20 knots increasing to northwest 20 to 30 late in the day.
Tuesday Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northerly 15 to 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 28 August 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located south of the Marine
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: