Issued 03:00 AM ADT 29 June 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 this afternoon then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this evening. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Friday evening.
A few showers late this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. A few showers beginning near noon Friday. Fog patches forming Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 29 June 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located south of
the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Great Lakes to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located from the Great Lakes to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: