Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 June 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms tonight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 early Thursday morning then increasing to southerly 15 to 20 early Thursday evening.
A few showers and a few thunderstorms ending late overnight. Fog patches dissipating early Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 June 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low located northeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the Maritimes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday weakening trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cabot Strait.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: