Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 May 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots becoming variable 15 late this evening then increasing to northerly 20 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to north 25 to 30 near noon Thursday then diminishing to northeast 20 Thursday evening.
A few showers and a few thunderstorms and fog banks ending late Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 May 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 May 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located over northern New Brunswick.
By 9:00 a.m. ADT Thursday low located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low located over East Scotian Slope.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low located south of Banquereau.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: