L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 February 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this evening then becoming light near noon Wednesday.
Chance of flurries overnight.
Temperatures minus 12 rising to plus 2 Wednesday afternoon then falling to minus 3 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 February 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 986 mb located over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1000 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line north-south
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday weakening trough from low located on
a line north-south over Pointe-des-Monts.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: