L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 April 2017
Tonight and Thursday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Thursday morning.
Periods of rain changing to periods of drizzle near midnight. Fog banks forming near midnight and dissipating Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation and 1 mile or less in fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 April 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 995 mb located southwest of the Great
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 985 mb located over northern Ontario.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1032 mb located over eastern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high 1035 mb located over Labrador Coast.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: