L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 April 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind diminishing to light late Monday morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Showers beginning early this evening and ending late this evening.
Low tonight minus 3. High Monday plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing cold front located on a line
north-south over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: