L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 05:26 AM EST 04 March 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this morning and to southwest 25 to 35 near noon. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 late this afternoon then becoming southwest 15 early this evening. Wind veering to northwest 15 near midnight.
A few flurries ending near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
High today minus 2. Low tonight minus 19. High Thursday minus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 05:26 AM EST 04 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 4 March 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 987 mb located over James Bay.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday low 986 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from Lake Saint-Jean to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: