L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 July 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Monday afternoon.
A few showers beginning early Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 July 2016 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1000 mb located over southern James Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located from the low to Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: