L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 05:13 AM EDT 03 May 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 near noon Monday.
A few showers beginning Monday evening. Fog banks dissipating late this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 06:53 AM EDT 03 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 3 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Montréal.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: