L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 September 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots late overnight then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Chance of showers Saturday late in the day. Fog patches overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the northern Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: