L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 08:24 PM EDT 04 August 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 August 2015
Tonight and Wednesday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 04 August 2015
Thursday Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light.
Saturday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 August 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 999 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough from low located on a line
north-south over New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: