L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 April 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northerly 15 to 20 late this afternoon then diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 near midnight.
Chance of showers or flurries Saturday afternoon and evening.
Temperatures plus 8 falling to minus 1 Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 April 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: