L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 August 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots early this morning then diminishing to light near noon. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 near midnight then becoming light Sunday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Sunday evening.
A few showers ending Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 19 August 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over western Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 992 mb located over northern Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from the low to Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from the low to Natashquan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: