L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 August 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 early Friday morning. Wind veering to southeast 10 to 15 Friday evening.
A few showers beginning Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 August 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 999 mb located over northern Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - northern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: